1. Can you try your channels for free?
Yes, you can try our IPTV channels. After you apply for the free account, we will send the free account details to your email. The account will be activated instantly.
If you did not receive the email, please also your spam folder.
NOTE! The test account is only activated if you share our page on your social media. We very much appreciate that you take the time and share our website on your social media! This helps us keep low prices.
2. Do you have support?
We are always here to help you, and you can contact us on
- Online chat
- Email support (send a message on Contact us)
If we are not available for chat, then you can send us a message.
3. How many channels do you have?
We have more than 2000 TV channels. We are not providing 5000 channels like other IPTV providers because our goal is to provide quality IPTV service. As you understand, 5000 channels means low quality IPTV service.
Please check our channel list.
4. Do you have right of withdrawal?
No, we do not have right of withdrawal. But you have the right to our IPTV service before you purchase from us. If you are still unsure then you can purchase 1 month IPTV subscription.
5. What payment methods do you have?
We have different payment methods
- Bitcoin (we recommend Bitcoin because it is most secure and anonymous payment method)
- Western Union
- Swish (only for Scandinavian clients)
6. Does your IPTV service work with my Internet provider?
Yes, our IPTV service works with all Internet providers. But to be sure, please try our free trial.
7. Is your IPTV service anonymous?
Under no circumstances will we provide any information about our clients. With us you can be sure that you are completely anonymous.
- You can purchase our channel packages under a fictitious name.
- Our servers are located Switzerland.
- The traffic to our website is encrypted.
- You pay completely anonymously, and it can in no way be linked to us.
- We have no chat logs or save IP addresses.
8. What IPTV boxes does your IPTV service support?
Our IPTV service support the majority of the IPTV boxes.
- Android IPTV devices
- Amazon Firestick
- AppleTV, iPad, iPhone
- Formuler Z
- MAG box
- Smart IPTV app
- SSiptv app
- Smart STB app
- Smart TV (AndroidTV/Samsung/LG/Phillips)
- TVIP S-box
9. Do you provide EPG?
Yes, we have EPG (TV guide) for our channels. After your purchase, you will get the EPG link.
10. Can I use my subscription on multiple devices?
Yes, you can, but not at the same time.
If you want to be able to use it on two devices and watch at the same time, you must purchase the channel package for 2 devices. Then you will get two separate accounts so you can use it in completely different places with different IP addresses.
11. Can I use my IPTV subscription when I am abroad?
Yes, you can use your IPTV subscription where ever you want.
12. Does your IPTV service support Chromecast?
Yes, our IPTV service support Chromecast.